90's Trivia Quiz
See how much you remember about the 90's, with the questions from Friday afternoon's Thousand Dollar Minute on 7HOFM.
- The song ‘Ironic’ by Alanis Morisette quotes several scenarios which are technically NOT ironic.
- The name of the break-through 90’s album by Alanis Morisette is ‘Jagged Glass’.
- In the TV show Friends, Rachel dated Joey.
- The theme song to Friends was by The Warhols.
- When the movie Beauty and the Beast was released in China, Jackie Chan was the voice of the Beast.
- Doc Martens were invented by Claus Martens when he needed a low-impact shoe after a ski accident.
- The band name *NSYNC was formed from the last letter of each original band member’s first name.
- In the movie The Lion King, Simba was voiced by one of the sons from the TV show Home Improvement.
- TV show Seinfeld was originally called the Seinfeld Tapes.
- The catchphrase ‘Whassup!’ became famous in commercials for Budweiser.
---Scroll down for the answers---
- TRUE – They’re really just co-incidences, not ironies. Ironic, isn’t it?
- FALSE - Jagged Little Pill.
- TRUE – started out with Ross of course, but they got together later in the series.
- FALSE – Another painter, The Rembrandts. It was their only major hit.
- TRUE – I SO need to hear it now! Check it out HERE.
- TRUE – He was a doctor in the German army during World War II. While on leave in 1945, he injured his ankle while skiing in the Bavarian Alps. He found that his standard-issue army boots were too uncomfortable on his injured foot.
- TRUE - Justin Timberlake’s Mum came up with that idea!
- TRUE – Jonathan Taylor-Thomas, he played Randy Taylor in Home Improvement.
- FALSE – The Seinfeld Chronicles.
- TRUE – and HERE it is.