RECALL: Cage Free Eggs
Bridgewater Poultry recalling the following products:
- Woolworths 12 Cage Free Eggs 700g barcode 9300633636982
- Victorian Fresh Barn Laid Eggs 600g
- Victorian Fresh Barn Laid Eggs 700g
- Victorian Fresh Barn Laid Eggs 800g
- Loddon Valley Barn Laid 600g (VIC and SA only).
Best Before dates: BB 20 MAR 19, 23 MAR 19, 27 MAR 19, 30 MAR 19, 3 APR 19, 6 APR 19, 10 APR 19, 14 APR 19, 17 APR 19, 20 APR 19, 24 APR 19, 27 APR 19, 29 APR19.
The products have been available for sale at Woolworths and independent stores in NSW, Vic. and Tas., and Coles in Vic. and SA.
Why is it being recalled? Potential microbial (Salmonella Enteriditis) contamination.
What is the Hazard? Food contaminated with Salmonella may cause illness if consumed.
What to do: Any consumers concerned about their health should seek medical advice and should return the products to the place of purchase for a full refund.
For further information please contact:
03 54 373 100