- The Internet Is Having A Field Day Over Who Should Be Cast In The Beatles Upcoming Biopics
- It’s Time to Drop These Two Myths iPhone Users Swear By
- Total fire ban remains in place in state’s south
- Further division in Lambie network over stadium
- Police warning of driveway scam in state’s north
- Names Like Ashley, Samantha, and Amanda are the New ‘Old People’ Names
- Crikey! Australian Slang Takes a Decade to Learn
- More ferries across the Derwent
- Russell Crowe Looks Unrecognisable While Preparing For New Role
- Person dies in fire incident at West Moonah
In addition to our on-air streams, there are many ways to listen to 7HO FM – meaning that your favourite shows, music, podcasts, and more are literally at your fingertips to enjoy everywhere you go, 24/7!
Listen on the go!
If you’re on the move or out and about, you can access all your favourite local stations that are part of our network across every state and territory of Australia by downloading the iHeartRadio app to your phone or tablet.
Click here or scan this QR code with your device if you’re reading this on another screen.
With the latest iOS, you can ask Siri to play STATION NAME just by saying Hey Siri, play 7HO FM on iHeart.
If you want to listen on your Apple TV, you can also stream us via iHeartRadio. Simply search the App Store on your TV for iHeartRadio, download the app and begin streaming away!
Have Smart Speakers? iHeart has you covered so you can listen to us on Amazon Alexa, Google Nest, Sonos, or on an Apple device.
To listen on a HomePod set up an Apple shortcut or summon Siri and say Hey Siri, play 7HO FM
On your Amazon smart speakers or any Alexa-enabled device. Just say Alexa, play 7HO FM on iHeartRadio!
Google Nest owners, we’re available for you as well! Just tell your Google Assistant Hey Google, play 7HO FM on iHeartRadio!
Or if you have the RadioApp just say Hey Google, play 7HO FM.
You can also ask for a station by its frequency.
For more information on RadioApp, check out the RadioApp website.
If you’re having issues with your app or radio streams please contact us using the form below.